Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Natural Review #2

Jason Natural Cosmetics Jason Quit Bugging Me - Natural Insect Repellant Spray - 4.5 fl oz
So the mosquitos are out and about!  I always get eaten alive, so I normally carry a bottle of repellant in my bags during this season.  I used to use OFF, but it contains an ingredient called DEET, which can have side effects like rashes, hives, muscle spasms, seizures and death.  Children are more susceptible.

So I tried out Jason quit bugging me! natural insect repellant spray.  The active ingredients are Soybean oil and Geranium oil.  It is DEET, PABA and paraben free.  What I like is that it isn't greasy, it has an easy to use pump-spray nozzle and while it doesn't smell great, the scent is tolerable and of course it doesn't have the chemicals.  I have used it 3 times and the first 2 times it worked great.  This last time I got 2 mosquito bites.  I am going to give it another try and if that happens again I think I will try something different.  On my rating scale of Bad-Fair-Good-Excellent, I give this a Good rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment