Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Baby #3!!!!!!


I am so excited to say that we have another little one on the way!  I am over halfway there and can definitely say I have felt so much more, so much sooner the third time around.
That's partially been the reason why I haven't been posting as much.  In the beginning I felt like CRAP! And, now at 25 weeks, I am exhausted.  I guess its a mixture of being older, having more responsibilities and mainy having a one year old. Either way, life goes on and I have just slowed down my activities.
I have had so much on my mind recently with planning and anxiety about having 2 in diapers and how I will handle the new responsibilities.  I know millions of women do it but for me its hard to imagine how until I am in the thick of it!  I just keep telling myself to resign my brain to the idea that I will be kind of crazy for the next 2-3 years! Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment