Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Solange




Solange is everywhere these days.  She's a fashion maven, blogger, DJ and most of all, a singer.  Open any magazine and there she is displaying her awesome fashion sense.  I have been a fan since her second album Sol-angel and the Hadley St. Dreams.  Most recently, she graced the cover of Fader magazine and after reading the article, I like her even more.  I enjoyed learning about her creative process and how she's doing it all with her adorable son.  Read it here: http://www.thefader.com/2013/02/12/solange-rise-and-shine/

Last December, she released an EP, True, which has been a mainstay in my playlist.  I got to check out her show when she came to Philly and she was fab!  Since then she has been adding shows to her tour, so if you have a chance, check her out!  Here's a performance from her live show in Paris.





No comments:

Post a Comment